A/ DYNAMIC WORLD
– A.1 The chronological view: Increase in reported cases (but dependent tests) with a stable reported mortality at 5 k death per day
– A.2 Geographical aspect: More than 100 “Wuhan” in the world and note that China (“Out of Hubei”) is the space that has been spared the most in the world…, and for good reason: fierce restrictions on borders, total respect for barrier gestures, all technological solutions (certainly potentially liberticidal), used for the benefit of the Public Health…
– A.3 Current dynamics: 3 “epicenter” poles USA-India – Brazil (50% of Latin American cases). More “official” cases reported in India than in Brazil. But under declaration (dependent test) and youth of the population (India), therefore a priori less risk of seeing resuscitations fill up.
– A.4 The current situation in the “epicenter” countries (USA-India-Brazil): prevalence by time
A.5 USA: A J100 of the presidential election
– The Trump administration’s inconsistent management of the Covid is likely to have an impact on the results, even though the President was several steps ahead of his opponent six months ago or even three months ago. The United States already has a higher death toll than France: 150k deaths / 30k deaths for a population 5 times larger. Note the record in terms of daily deaths yesterday (1600 deaths!).
B/ FRANCE : 180K cases (and 30k deaths) after
Pending natural collective immunity (let’s see that the virus circulates less in the countries/regions historically most affected) or artificial (vaccination with several Phase 3 trials in Brazil – exposure zone – scientific validation), learn to “live with” (like the post-pill and post-HIV generation, with condoms), because we know the disease (populations at risk,…), and we have the protection tools available (which was not the case 4 months ago).
If the conventional indicators (hospitalizations, resuscitation, deaths) continue their favorable evolution, let us remain vigilant, the virus is still circulating, but in a controlled manner:
B1/ USUAL INDICATORS
– Hospitalizations: a total of 5551 people (versus 6,482 /J7), with more than 100 hospital cases per day.
– Resuscitation: also down, 385 patients (versus 455 / J7).
– However, let us remain cautious because some “weak signals” require vigilance:
Always between 500 and 1000 new diagnostic cases/dr per day (see dependent tests: currently the rate of positivity of tests is around 1.3%)
The national reproductive rate (R0) is 1.3%
Still more than a hundred existing clusters
epidemic kinetics of countries with winter climate similar to ours. It should be noted, however, that the virus circulates in many “hot” countries such as: India, Israel, Morocco, …
B2/ OVERSEAS: LA GUYANNE HAS WATCH
C/. EUROPE and COUNTRY LIMITROPHES
– Several countries that have decommated before us, with slight rebound and to watch in particular, Israel and outside Europe: Hong Kong (cases imported: residents returned from Philippine or Indonesia), and of course Africa (Morocco,).
D/ ALL DETAILLEE INFORMATION ON COVIDMINUTE and COVIDFLOW
– D.1 THE TIME-ESPACE TABLE: ex MORTALITY SELON THE “TOP 10 PAYS”
D.2/ THE BASE COVIDFLOW: hosted by Carole Gabay and the Covidminute team:
– An example of a slide: Colombia
See you next week, for this World panorama.
« All success is collective and thank you again, Dr. Bachir Athmani, Carole Cabay (Data Management Expert), Flavien Palero (COO), Richard Coffre (Digital Manager), Laetitia Bernard-Granger (Community Manager).
As always since January 28, the trilogy: 😷 🤚 ↔️
Note that you can:
• download the visuals developed since the beginning of the adventure www.covidminute.com on https://covidminute.com/visuels-memos
• consult all the graphs / analyzes, updated with each article publication https://covidminute.com/les-dossiers-thematiques – France and China documents are updated every day except weekends for France, which has not published Covid data on weekends and public holidays since the end of June.
• browse the CovidFLow tool which continues to be updated daily for more than 200 countries and 50 states of the USA: https://covidminute.com/covid-flow
Have a good week,
Dr Guillaume Zagury
Public Health Specialist
Consultant in Medical Innovations
Note: If you would like to join our team: email@example.com